Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 day take 2 / day 5

Day 5: A photo of something you really hate.

Awww.  Darn.  Not only a photo challenge, but a duplicate photo challenge.  It is funny that last time my answer to this challenge was a photo of a globe that had been drawn on in "Paintbrush" application showing the 11K miles difference that I so very much hated.  Yah! That's fixed!
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like photo challenges.  In fact, I love taking pictures and have a lot of photos saved.  The problem?  They are all either on my laptop (which has no internet connection yet) or on my external hard drive that is wired to plug into US plugs..not Australia plugs.  Granted, I have an adapter and a voltage converter, but I'm afraid the converter isn't working.  Why?  Because when I use it on my hair dryer the damn thing revs up to the speed of a jet engine and gets realllly hot.  And THAT is on the low setting.  So... while my hair dries quickly when I use it, it's probably also getting fried!  Hence why air dry has been the option of choice these days.  So, while I may risk some over heating to the hair, risking losing years of photo is just not an option.  Even though there are probably some photos that I would have no problems burning.  lol

So, back to the challenge...

Day 5: A photo of something you really hate.


As I've posted in my last few blogs, my body has been going NUTS on me.  Sick of it.  Between homesick and body sick, I'm getting mind sick! So what I hate right now is my body... or my immune system, or apparently lack OF immune system.

To respond to a private issue... request granted.  However, I will be monitoring my own blog.  Yes, I understand the importance of a blog so am requesting the same respect from you.  The respect you've been requesting but not honoring.  Any other issues you can contact me directly.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment