Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 day challenge / day 29

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

After the UK win over GA in... 2006(???) I stormed the field with the company of some of my tailgating buddies.  We took pictures on the bench (while security was trying to get us to get off the field, while we continued to be goofy and take pictures.)  There *may* have been alcohol involved.  Ok.  A lot.  The player you see here is Demario Ford.  He was signing autographs and had NO EARTHLY IDEA that I was on his arm, making faces at him.  There were several taken, but this was the one that seemed to stick.  I see this and smile...and usually laugh because, 1... well, I am retarded.  2.... that was such a good day and fun time...laughed the whole day and had a great time with my friends.  Very fun day of friends, tailgating, football, and a VICTORY.. a big one too.

Aww... good times..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment