Day 3: About your friends.
Loyal. Loving. Faithful. Are just a few words I could toss.
Will gladly celebrate a victory,
or lend you their shoulder in a loss.
Always a phone call or email away,
knowing that is something that works both ways.
Never judging despite your worst days,
always love you, despite your worst ways.
They know my worst secrets, and I know theirs,
We've shed a lot of happy, and a few sad tears.
I know when it's a "tequilla night" that my services have been called.
And I hope to god tomorrow I won't puke at all.
My friends are like family, and I love them oh so much
From all stages of my life, we've managed to always stay in touch.
Life has taken us all across towns, states, and miles and miles apart.
But my friends always have been, and always will be in my heart.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment