Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 day challenge; day 19

But first.. a blog....

So, I missed a day of the challenge...because of.. the... FLU.  Today was day 3 of feeling like crap.  I miss feeling like a normal person and really hope she is back soon.  She is crazy but MAN is she productive!! lol  I guess part of me is glad that right now I'm not having to work.  I guess my body has to adjust to life in a new climate?  I've never been as sick in my life as I have been in the past 13 months or so.. and with all the overseas visits, I guess my body is saying "WTF"!?!?!  Never really thought about it, but guess that could be it?  Oh well.. off to the challenge!!!

Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.

I could do so many posts with this one.. but I'll just post a random picture that doesn't make me wanna barf??


Getting a pedi a couple days before moving home to Perth.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment