Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat
Hmmmm.. this one is tricky, because there are many places I would consider a "favorite"... so, I'm gonna break the rule here and show some PHOTOS of my favourite PLACES to eat. (hey, it's my blog! lol).
 |
| This is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. Too bad there isn't one here! |
 |
| HANDS DOWN the BEST Mexican Restaurant EVER. This is located in Richmond, KY and is soooo yum! |
 |
| Old Hickory is a BBQ place in Owensboro, KY (the town I was born in) and is so delicious. |
 |
| Hands down my favorite pizza! |
 |
| Lion Thai is my new favorite here in Perth. It's within walking distance from the house, and you basically HAVE to have reservations, because they only have about 10 or 12 tables. The food is soooooo good, and the small size makes for a very intimate feel. Plus, it's BYOB, so that helps out on the cost of the meal if you want wine. It. Is. YUMMMMY. |
 |
| Malone's is a Lexington restaurant with 3 locations, and the one in Hamburg is the BEST, imo. The food is always great, service is good, AND they have an awesome patio bar (where you can order any of the food, not just the bar menu grub) that is open year round. In the Winter there are windows that come up and enclose it, but still give you the patio "feel", and in summer they are gone. They also have outdoor heaters and fans to help cool it down on a really hot day or warm it up on a chilly evening/day. I've never had a bad experience. I use to meet friends here quite often as my apartment in Lexington was really close. And, helllllooooo Pixie Stick Martini's!! |
 |
| Of all the places you can eat, I gotta say that a packed dinner with THIS as your view, with someone you love beside you is pretty damn hard to top! |
No comments:
Post a Comment