This is the top of my graduation cap (all the RN's decorate their cap for graduation, so of course I jumped on board!) Although the actual cap isn't my most treasured item, my nursing degree is very very high on the list. Even though there are times..ok, a lot of times, that I question why I'm in the field, but I know that god brought me to nursing for a reason. And I also know how hard I worked to get where I am. So yes, I'm proud of myself. So, while I have many many personal items I treasure, this is what I decided to post for day 7 of my challenge.
Monday, January 17, 2011
30 day challenge / day 7
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
This is the top of my graduation cap (all the RN's decorate their cap for graduation, so of course I jumped on board!) Although the actual cap isn't my most treasured item, my nursing degree is very very high on the list. Even though there are times..ok, a lot of times, that I question why I'm in the field, but I know that god brought me to nursing for a reason. And I also know how hard I worked to get where I am. So yes, I'm proud of myself. So, while I have many many personal items I treasure, this is what I decided to post for day 7 of my challenge.
This is the top of my graduation cap (all the RN's decorate their cap for graduation, so of course I jumped on board!) Although the actual cap isn't my most treasured item, my nursing degree is very very high on the list. Even though there are times..ok, a lot of times, that I question why I'm in the field, but I know that god brought me to nursing for a reason. And I also know how hard I worked to get where I am. So yes, I'm proud of myself. So, while I have many many personal items I treasure, this is what I decided to post for day 7 of my challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment