Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 day challenge / day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Snow...... I'm over it... done with it. However, he's not done with us.  Already hit like 27'' or so of snow since December 1st.  And of course, I'm in a career that doesn't do snow days.  Matter of fact, the national guard will come and GET you if you aren't able to make it to work.  They totally don't put *that* in the nursing program brochure.  The snow is causing major impacts on traffic and commuting.  And it seems that every time I'm about to return to work after a few days off.  Well, guess what.  It's time for yet another snow storm.  Oh joy.  Please not the sarcasm on the "oh joy" comment, cause yeah. I'm laying it on quite thickly.  Thanks.  And.. it's not even February yet.  Late Feb into March is when we typically get the nasty weather.  Oh...this is just *awesome*.

Yup.  that was more sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment