Friday, January 21, 2011

30 Day challenge / day 12.....

Day 12 - A picture of something you love


                                                                    Massage.... ahhhh....

I thought about this one for a while... I could so go a million directions with this.  There are a lot of things that I love.  And a lot of people that I love that I could put into this blog... I'm not gonna say that massage trumps any of my other loves... it's just, as the challenge asks for.. something that I LOVE!!  I think that the more physically demanding my job becomes and has become since being a floor nurse..the more I appreciate (and need sometimes)  a good massage!  <3!!!!   While Wayne was here, we went and had massages...followed by wings and drinks.  Ahh..that was a good night.....  (will update on my personal life soon.. I promise.. I know you are just hanging by a thread wondering!! HA!)



No comments:

Post a Comment