So, I work night shift as a nurse... and last night, I was in a funk. No reason whatsoever. I felt rushed, anxious, crabby, and down right bitchy. For no reason. Had plenty of sleep, nothing had gone wrong... just... ugh. And to top it off anything that could make a beeping noise (call bells, IV's, pagers, etc, etc) seemed to go off alllll night... It was just too much.... however......
My boss came in early this morning to give us our raises.. and my raise rocks. But the best part, was our holiday schedule was approved... so I will be off BOTH Christmas AND new years (eve's and days). And why is this exciting?? Because my Aussie will be here to celebrate both!! I'm working all of Thanksgiving, but totally worth it. And for those of you who don't know, holidays off are HARD when you work in a hospital. The place never closes and business is always booming.
Off to bed I go..working some over time tonight, a football game on Sat, and then back at it on Sunday. Shew! I'm tired but could care less about sleep right now. :) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment