So, based on the dates on the posts, this is my second post today. Well, technically. However, day 8 of the challenge was posted just a tad after midnight. And in my world, it's not a new day until I go to sleep and wake up. lol.
So, 30 day challenge.
Wow. That's a big one to try to answer. Well, without rambling and making sense to nobody else. I think I'll respond to this challenge with a few quotes about Love? If you like quotes, my favorite site is www.thinkexist.com. It's free to join, which I recommend because if you don't, after a few pages it won't let you browse without signing in. And don't worry, no spam or email. I've been a registered user for a few years now. Love it. You can also easily save quotes for future reference by the click of a mouse.
(disclaimer: I take credit for none of these quotes)
“What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.”
“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”
“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
“Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
“You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.”
“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.”
“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing”
“Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”
No comments:
Post a Comment