However, I had a long nap today after battling some stomach issues yesterday and being home sick today, so while I know 7a.m. April will be mad at wide awake 11p.m. April, really my hands are tied and I am not getting in the middle of it! Ha. Ha.
I went today and picked up a little thing for our wedding reception.....
Sorry it's not the greatest quality picture of a picture. Anyways, each letter is spelled out by something from Perth. The last one is a little dark in the picture, but it's a heart. We are gonna put this at the gift table and then afterwards hang it in the house.. probably in the bedroom. Just a little something special to have and keep and always remind us of the day we married. Really happy with this. All the other details are slowly coming in. And Wayne has been so great at all the planning and such. No, we aren't engaged yet, but it's in the works! :D
On the way home from picking this photo up tonight, I heard a song on my ipod shuffle I hadn't heard in years..... Music has always been a big part of my life, and it sometimes just takes my breath away how music can impact your life. A song you hadn't heard in years can suddenly transmit you right back to a certain day/time/event. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.. always magical though. Instantly I was 16 and "cruising" with my best friend from high school, Amy. Isn't it just crazy how music can do that?
I have continued to be in a cleaning mood and continue to organise things and clean things. Wayne will come home from Sydney and never leave again... he won't trust me to be home alone anymore. I go on mini shopping sprees and buy pretty things. Ha. Boys don't like pretty things. I don't get it???? lol.
Anyways, hope everyone out there is doing well. I'm back to the grind tomorrow! Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment