Seriously, time seems to be just flying by. It's so hard to believe it's almost the end of May! It's hard for me for two reasons.... well, maybe three..
First off, admitting the month of May is almost past means admitting this year is nearly 5/12 complete. Jesus. How did that even happen?? Wasn't New Years like LAST WEEK???
Secondly, it's hard to believe because this means that I have been here in OZ for NEARLY 10 months... which also means my visa runs out in 2 months time. Now, if work will stop stressing me out and get the visa I need to STAY here, I will stress less... about this at least? lol Yeah, I admit I am a worry wart and over stress...but these things are important.
Thirdly, for me, a "yank", May is the time that spring is in the air. Flowers are in bloom. Some days it is so warm you think it's summer. Pools are slowly starting to open. All the things that you are "use" to for "MAY" weather. Welllll.. down here in the southern hemisphere... we are almost done with Autumn, and on June 1st (or 1st of June as they say here) we are officially in WINTER. The southern hemisphere has TOTALLY turned me into a wimp! I am wearing sweaters and coats, sweatpants and complaining of being cold when it's like, 50-60's. HOWEVER it feel soo much colder! The good thing about Perth in the Summer time is the nice ocean breeze off of the ocean. Once that comes in during the afternoon (which it does MOST days) even on a very HOT day, it's tolerable. The same breeze is here when it's cold. And a COLD breeze when it's cool outside, equals down right FREAKIN COLD! lol So yeah, the southern hemisphere has turned me into a total wimp! But, I'm ok with that.
We went down south this past weekend and used our 4wd and went exploring. It was great fun. It's amazing what you can find when you take the road less traveled, literally. HEAVEN.
Today I had a salon girlie day. Went and got a keratin treatment (aka Brazilian blow out) on my hair and an eye brow wax (that was super over due!) So far I LOVE the keratin treatment!! I'll post a before and after picture!!!
Before After
Time will tell if I am happy with it long term, but as of now really loving it.
In other news, Wayne's Grandmother, Babcie (dad's mom) has suffered a severe stroke and is in hospital not expecting to make it much longer. So thoughts and prayers for her passing in peace are appreciated. She is 95 and has severe Alzheimer's, and hasn't known anyone, including herself, for sometime (from the way I understand it).
Anyways, that's all for now... ttfn.

No comments:
Post a Comment