Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life has been....

BUSY!!!!  I'm sucking at blogging these days... but don't worry, you aren't missing much! lol.  Just been super busy.

Just checking in to say hi at the moment, so people won't think I died.  Who am I kidding.. nobody reads this! lol.  This weekend we are heading down South and I just can't wait.  I love it.

Since I'm being short and sweet tonight, I'll just leave with some good ol Seven Mary Three lyrics tonight.. no particular meaning, just listened tonight on shuffle and realized how much I like the lyrics.  :)   Will update soon, but again, not much going on!! Just work, life, and love down here in Paradise.  I love my job, life, and love... so, yeah, business as usual folks!

"Do you think that people get tired of themselves?
Is that why the T.V.'s on all the time?
It don't take much to get it right back on track,
but it won't fall from the sky right into your
lap.
I've made the most of Luck.
You get a brand new chance
in a brand new town.
And if I don't read what they wrote about me,
I might turn you on to something I've found:
Silence. Priceless. Silence.
The only way we talk.
What if people get everything they expect?
What becomes of hope?
I'll bet she's a nervous wreck.
What's the genius in a cushion on your couch?
You better find yourself something that drags you
out.
I've made the most of Love.
You get a brand new chance in a brand new town.
And if I don't hear what they whisper about me,
I might turn you on to something I've found:
Silence. Priceless. Silence.
The only way we talk. "

No comments:

Post a Comment