So, had these great and awesome agenda during this visit at the folks....
Sleep, shower, pool, shower, dinner, sleep, shower, pool...... you kinda get the picture? Ok, so mother nature's cooperation?? Non existent. Rain, thunderstorms, sirens, repeat. Not. A. Fan. And of course tomorrow is my last full day here. And the forecast? Scattered rain and storms. Well awesome. Oh well, have had a great time catching up with my niece, mom, and dad. I don't think I've laughed as much in the last few weeks as I have the last few days with my niece. It's sooo hard to believe she is an ADULT, and about to start college!??!! Mom and I came across some baby and young pictures of her tonight.. I said "ahh...look how much cuter she was when she couldn't talk" hahaha. But those pictures of her seriously seem like they were just yesterday!
Speaking of dad's... happy fathers day to my dad, John!!! I posted my status as the following on FB, and figured that I'd copy and paste it.. yeah, I'm lazy tonight.. lol...
"Notice how Maury says you are or are not the father? Why? Simple. Father is DNA. Dad is **soo** much more. So blessed to have the dad I do who has been here and supported and loved me regardless. I love you so much! Happy fathers day to all you DADS out there despite DNA. :)"
My dad and niece headed to Florida this morning to move the first load of stuff into my parents new house. The house here in Kentucky hasn't sold yet, but considering the price, location, land, and shape, it certainly won't take long. It's so hard to believe the house I grew up in will soon be someone else's. Sadface. But, cant' expect them to stay here just for my own selfish reasons. Well, I can still pout a little though, right? lol
I also got out my old desktop tonight and am currently transferring pictures onto my external hard drive. 1994 pictures total. Wow. It's pictures from like 1999/2000 until about 2009? Wow. I can't wait to see some of these pictures....lol. I'll certainly post a few I'm sure. I already saw one from 2005 from when I got a massage and then soaked by the rain.. CRAZY hair. Made me LOL a little.
Well, I guess I'm gonna head to my nice comfy bed. Two more nights in my awesome bed. Sigh.... oh well, gotta make the dough!
Hope everyone is doing awesome. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment