Monday, April 4, 2011

Signs????

So, I'd love to hear people's thoughts on believing in signs.  Not the speed limit ones (cause, let's be honest, I typically view them as "suggestions"....).  The ones that show you either that you are on the right track or the ones that show you where you should be or what have you.  I am a christian, I believe in God and my beliefs.  But I've always been a believer of "signs".  Sometimes these signs are small and I think "perhaps I'm over reading a coincidence?".  Others, take my breath away and almost make me feel as if I've seen a ghost. 

**side note, as I type this blog, I just received a sign....
won't go into it, but it just happened.......
again...**

The other day I was with my friend in a furniture store, and was talking about the situation with me and Wayne, and I was literally in the process of talking about "signs" and all the "signs" I keep getting... and I look up and see this statue...





I see red man, and stop.... and am in a little...ok, a LOT of shock.  I said "wow.. I'm creeped out..."  Again, this was in the middle of discussing my belief in signs.  My friend looks at the statue and says "yeah, that's creepy..who would put that in their house?!"  (which is, by the way..a VERY valid question.....lol).  I couldn't even put into words why this creeped me out.  So, I pull up my blog on my iPhone and show her the following picture....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




I took the picture of this red man (and wish I had a face shot of the red man.) in Australia about a week or two before I left to come back to the U.S. at the Sculptures by the Sea.  This was such an awesome and fun day that we had.  Granted, we both share the lack of "art" but share the same sense of humor so we were able to laugh together, at each other, with each other...etc, etc. etc.

Back to what I was saying.  What are the chances that 11 THOUSAND miles away, I find a VERY similar red man WHILE I'm talking about believing in signs, and believing in "us"??



I give red man an Aussie thumbs up... with no makeup... awesome! lol!!

 Soooo...... I close with this "note"...


Dear Signs,
Keep on coming.  I'm starting to become entertained and inspired by you.
Love,
Me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment