But who's counting???? Um. ME!! :) That's how long I have until I pick up Wayne from the airport. To say I'm excited would be quite an understatement!
Well last night was my first night off of night shift since January. And after only have 16 hrs of orientation I was on my own. I was nervous, but am happy to report I had an AWESOME night. The facility is sooooo nice. Everyone there was very nice and SUPER helpful. I had a great group of patients. I got to take an actual lunch break and wasn't stressed at all. Not once. It was a laid back flow for the whole unit. I asked a few people if this was the "usual" flow and the answer was "yeah, this is about normal". I'm sure I'll pay for this blog at some point, but this was NOTHING compared to the chaos and busy level that I'm use to! I can totally handle this.. if "this" is how it stays..... I'll be a happy gal!! :)
I found myself at one point last night thinking "wow.. I'm in MARYLAND???? When and how did this happen?" And it caused me to reflect on the past year and a half or so. Wow. If anyone had told me I'd be where I am a couple years ago, I would have laughed my butt off. Wow. Life certainly takes control sometimes! And I love this journey and adventure I have had.... and I'm so excited for the future and all that it holds!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment