And how else do you honor a 202'nd post?? Ha.
Saw this on one of the blogs I follow and though, eh..why not. I need to break up the boring day to day I love my life-I love my job-I live in paradise blogs. ;)
So..here ya go... a random survey... "21 questions"........
Cause I know you are sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for my next exciting post? Right? See.. I knew.... haha.
1. What is your number one desired travel destination? Easy. Paris, France. Eiffel Tower. Been obsessed since my dad brought me a mini statue of it at the age of 6.
2. What would you do if you were granted a day without any responsibilities?
Sleep late, really late. Grab lunch at a favorite spot... go to the beach and stay until the sun sets.
3. Aside from something responsible (paying off debt, down payment on a house, saving) what is something you'd buy if someone gave you $100,000?
A new car. A dream wedding and honeymoon. An Ipad (yes, I AM one of "them"), and would pay for my closest and best friends to come for a visit. The rest.. being irresponsible... a trip for me and my honey to Vegas.
4. What is a favorite memory from college?
College the first degree - living with my best friend at the time, Kristy. Really good times. The second degree - me, my BFF Jodi, my "brother" Zach would go for dinner at the BBQ place across the road from the campus. It was really the closest thing we all had to a "family" dinner for the 2 years. I cherished it, and still cherish those people.
5. What is a song that has a strong tie to a great memory?
"Just a kiss" Reminds me of the beginning of my relationship with the Aussie.
6. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
umm..15 I think?
7. What is your all time favorite tv show?
Pfft. Easy. Friends! (sex and the city is nearly a tie though!)
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
Wait..only one!??!?!!?!?!? Ugh.. Today I will go with... umm.. Bradley Cooper (pre-stach!)
9. What is one of your favorite Sunday activities?
SLEEPING!
10. What is something or someone you think is extremely overrated?
The cardashians (sp?) Why do people with NO talent even make it into the news news and media?? REALLY?
11. Have you ever skinny dipped?
Nope.
12. What app do you love above all others?
Facebook App. Although it's crap, living so far from everyone it's how I keep in touch with people.
13. Describe your dream profession.
Photographer or full time mom.
14. Appetizers or dessert?
ehh.. if I had to choose, I'd typically go with Appetizer. Not BIG on sweets.
15. If you could be BFF with any fictional character, who would you choose?
16. I say BLUE. What immediately comes to mind?
UK...ky blue... March Madness. One of the things I'm missing really bad this year!
17. Favorite song to blast and sing in your car with the windows down?
Hmm.. I have lots... "I love rock and roll" comes to mind though.
18. Fashion fad that makes you hang your head in shame?
I'll go out on a ledge here, may get some hate mail, but I'm going with tattoo's. Do you people NOT know what this crap looks like when your skin is super droopy????
19. What are your thoughts on 80s Hair Bands-specifically Monster Ballads?
Eh.. I was too young to know much difference. Looking back looks like a bad idea? What were they thinking?? lol
20. Imagine you are an aerobics instructor-what song must be on your playlist?
Fu@k you by celo. Come on.. that's great work out rhythm!
21. What's for dinner tonight?
Had stead and potatoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment